Boroleum® is a versatile analgesic ointment, formulated for effective relief of a wide variety of nasal and facial skin discomforts. When applied to the nostrils, Boroleum® provides gentle, soothing relief of dry nasal passages and redness, itchiness and nasal soreness caused by cold and nasal allergy symptoms and nasal pain caused by cold, flu or runny nose. Its time-tested blend of ingredients gently softens and soothes, and moisturizes dry, cracked or raw facial skin and soothes chapped lips caused by harsh temperatures -- an ideal skin protectant while skiing, snowboarding, hiking, boating or other outdoor activities.
The skin protectant has a light menthol-eucalyptol scent, and is gentle enough to use on facial skin of children as young as 2 years old. A small dab of Boroleum® goes a long way in relieving discomfort caused by seasonal and health-related nasal soreness.
• For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations (e.g. dry nasal passages)
•Temporarily protects minor - Cuts - Scrapes - Burns
• Helps prevent and temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped, or cracked skin
• Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
• Adults and children 2 years of age or older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
• Store at room temperature.
• For external use only
• Avoid contact with eyes
• If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician
• Do not use on: Deep or puncture wounds, Animal bites, Serious burns
• Keep out of reach of children
“I've been using the product all of my life. Our doctor recommended it when i was an infant and it was always a staple in our house. I use it for nasal discomfort, when I have a migraine etc. Very comforting and effective. Great product!”
“Absolutely love this! Best stuff ever for night-time stuffy/dry noses! I’ve used this for years; used to use liquid nose oil product, but this lasts so much longer during the night and helps me breathe easier while sleeping.”
“This is the best stuff for your nose and also cold sores, chapped lips or even hands. I have this on hand at all times, very useful.”